Think of this as a ‘North Star’ consultation for your book.
Why? Because you need something to guide the book writing process and this is it.
It’s not enough to have a ‘big idea’ you want to share with the world. You must also consider:
- Will it resonate with the intended market? (Are they ‘ready’ to hear it?)
- Can I access that market? (There’s no point having a big idea that will help real estate agents if you’re unable to get your book in front of those people.)
- Will writing a book for this market allow me to achieve my goals?
- Do I even know what my goals for this book are?
Via Skype and email, I will work with you to:
- Understand why you want to write this book.
- Understand your goals for the book.
- Identify the markets you can access.
- Interrogate your ‘big idea’ to ensure it will help you achieve your stated goals while providing value to the market.
At the end of the process, you will have:
- A strong working title and sub-title.
- Clear understanding of the ‘promise’ you are making to the reader.
- Confidence you can deliver on that promise.
- Confidence the proposed book can deliver on your personal goals.
This consultation process costs $750
Devastatingly, I lost my husband Anthony in a tragic accident in January 2019. For this reason, I am currently only available for manuscript reads and structural edits. I hope to be available for book coaching, developmental edits and ghostwriting again in 2020.